1. Relocation Assistance Program - assistance to personnel moving to or from Hill Air Force Base.
2. Transition Assistance Program - employment assistance is provided to individuals who are separating or retiring from active duty or civilians leaving federal service.
3. Employment Assistance Program - aids spouses in their search for local area employment.
4. Personal Financial Management - basic budgeting, check writing, and credit card education. Financial training for first term airmen.
5. Family Life Education - personal and family education and assessment counseling. Topics include communication and problem solving skills, parenting classes, child and family development, time and life management, managing stress, and single parent support.
6. Family Readiness Program - assists DoD personnel and families prepare for and cope with separations due to deployments, remote tours, disasters, and evacuations.
7. Information and Referral - provides accurate, up-to-date information and referral to on and off base agencies and services for individuals and families.
8. Volunteer Resources Program - matching volunteers with opportunities to work, learn new skills, meet new people, and develop a better resume/portfolio of experience. Coordinates base volunteer activities and recognition.
|Original Source:||Utah 2-1-1|