- Remember first and foremost to choose hope
- Each situation is unique, but our challenges are often similar
- Remember that knowledge is power
- You will build new friendships
- Find a parent support group or others who are going through similar situations
- Set up a support system and don’t be afraid to ask for help
- Keep a binder with all of your child’s information
- Seek out available resources
- Family-to-Family Health Information Centers (F2F HIC)
- Parent Training and Information Centers (PTIs) and Community Parent Resource Centers (CPRCs)
- Early Intervention
See all Family Support, General services providers (53) in our database.
See all Local Support Groups, Disability/Diag services providers (174) in our database.
See all National Support Groups, Disab/Diag services providers (48) in our database.
For other services related to this condition, browse our Services categories or search our database.