- A common diagnosis (conditions such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), asthma, arthritis, depression, diabetes)
- Mild developmental delays
- No wheelchair, oxygen, or essential medical equipment
- Mild behavior problems or mental health issues
- No oral aversions
- A diagnosis that is likely to affect how care is given (conditions such as Down Syndrome, hearing or vision impairment, cleft lip/palate)
- Moderate developmental delays
- Wheelchair, but no other essential medical equipment
- Moderate behavior problems or mental health issues
- Oral aversions requiring patient/parent management technique
- A diagnosis (conditions such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, traumatic brain injury) that affects communication with the patient and how care is given
- Wheelchair and other essential medical equipment (oxygen, pumps, etc.)
- Moderate to severe behavior problems or mental health issues requiring sedation
- Oral aversions requiring sedation
- look for "Community & Professional Services" in the left menu and click on "Overview";
- in the "Search By Term" box, use quotation marks and type in the level, like "Level 3";
- scan down the search results list and look for a nearby city;
- look for a term like "dental" or the doctor's degree like "DDS" or "DMD"; and
- click on the service and check to make sure that the service is a dentist that treats children at that level.
Donated Dental Services
Salt Lake-based resource for donated dental services, also provides access in other Utah locations, including Heber, Layton, Ogden, Orem, Provo, St. George, and Toole.
Utah Low Cost Dental Care
The Utah Department of Health website has a feature where families can look up low cost dental services by zip code.
See all Dental Care Expense Assistance services providers (13) in our database.
See all General Dentistry for Children services providers (151) in our database.
See all Oral Surgery services providers (10) in our database.
See all Orthodontics services providers (21) in our database.
See all Pediatric Dentistry services providers (57) in our database.
For other services related to this condition, browse our Services categories or search our database.
|Compiled and edited by:||Alfred Romeo, RN, PhD - 1/2009|
|Content Last Updated:||4/2013|