Division of Child and Family Services - Logan
115 Golf Course Road Ste B
Logan, UT 84321
|Toll Free Phone:||855-323-3237|
All child abuse and/or neglect referrals for the state are now processed through our Centralized Intake office in Magna, where staff are available 24/7 to take referrals. The new number for Centralized Intake is 1-855-323-3237. The fax number is 1-855-323-3238. You can also reach Intake by email at email@example.com. However, due to processing times for email referrals, there could be up to a week's turn-around time. If you feel this matter is more urgent, please call our hotline at 1-855-323-3237.
1. Child welfare services - protective services, foster care and adoptions.
2. Family services - family, marriage and child counseling, parenting groups, day care placement, supervision and follow through.
3. Family Preservation Unit - services for families who have experienced some difficulties related to abuse or neglect, but for whom removal of the child from the home is not necessary.
4. To be a foster parent contact the Utah Foster Care Foundation, www.utahfostercare.org/, or 1-877-505-5437 (Toll-free).
6. Independent Living Program (ILP) - a program for teens from age 16 to 18 who will not be returning to their natural home. Teaches youth to function independently and transition successfully from foster care into adulthood. Teen must currently be in the custody of the state such as foster care.
7. Services for youth - in their home.
Child Abuse Evaluation/Treatment
Child Abuse Prevention
Crisis Intervention, Mental Health
Foster Care Services
Hot Lines, Child Abuse
Local Support Groups, Child Abuse
State Abuse/Neglect Agencies
|Original Source:||Utah 2-1-1 / Utah Food Bank|