Division Of Child And Family Services (DCFS) - Logan
115 Golf Course Rd Ste B
Logan, UT 84321
|Toll Free Phone:||855-323-3237|
1. Child welfare services - protective services, foster care and adoptions.
2. Family services - family, marriage and child counseling, parenting groups, day care placement, supervision and follow through.
3. Family Preservation Unit - services for families who have experienced some difficulties related to abuse or neglect, but for whom removal of the child from the home is not necessary.
4. To be a foster parent contact the Utah Foster Care Foundation, www.utahfostercare.org/, or 1-877-505-5437 (Toll-free).
6. Independent Living Program (ILP) - a program for teens from age 16 to 18 who will not be returning to their natural home. Teaches youth to function independently and transition successfully from foster care into adulthood. Teen must currently be in the custody of the state such as foster care.
7. Services for youth - in their home.
|Original Source:||Utah 2-1-1 / Utah Food Bank|