Vantage Point Youth Service Center
|Organization Name:||Wasatch Mental Health|
1185 East 300 North
Provo, UT 84606
1. Short-term shelter and food.
2. Clinical assessment and observation.
3. Individual, family, and group therapy.
4. Behavior management in a behavior management environment.
5. Skills development.
6. Therapeutic and recreational activities.
7. Parenting classes.
8. Referral, resource and aftercare planning.
9. Group therapy for early intervention substance abuse.
10. Juvenile Receiving Center location.
|Eligibility:||Parent/child conflict between youth ages 12-17 and their families.|
|Original Source:||Utah 2-1-1 / Utah Food Bank|