Vantage Point Youth Service Center
1185 East 300 North
Provo, UT 84606
|Eligibility:||Parent/child conflict between youth ages 12-17 and their families.|
1. Short-term shelter and food.
2. Clinical assessment and observation.
3. Individual, family, and group therapy.
4. Behavior management in a behavior management environment.
5. Skills development.
6. Therapeutic and recreational activities.
7. Parenting classes.
8. Referral, resource and aftercare planning.
9. Group therapy for substance abuse.
10. Juvenile Receiving Center location.
Crisis Intervention, Mental Health
Juvenile Court System
|Original Source:||Utah 2-1-1 / Utah Food Bank|